I’m turning my living room into Hoosier paradise (more updates to come!), and noticed my walls needed a little candy-striping. I created these letters myself using scrapbooking paper, mod podge, and wooden letters. Let your inner crafting soul come out and fall in love with mod podge like I did this weekend! 🙂 You can do so many project with this stuff – I’m obsessed!
1. Get letters of any kind plastic, cardboard, wooden, etc.
2. Choose your paper, glitter, or whatever materials you want to adhere.
3. Cut the paper to fit the letter, apply 1 layer of mod podge with a sponge brush, and stick the paper to the letter.
4. Wait 5-10 minutes and apply a second layer of mod podge to seal in your materials (in this case paper).
5. It will need at least 2-3 hours to dry completely.
6. Mount the letters to the walls with nails and Voila!