Once again, it’s Birchbox time! I get these boxes every month for $10 with a variety of beauty products. January’s box was designed to keep subscribers happy and motivated for 2014. The box came with several pin-able cards with suggestions on how to “take on more in 2014.” Use this link if you’d like to try out Birchbox!
My January Box came with:
– 100% Pure Nourishing Body Cream packets (3) – I really don’t like these types of sample packets, and would prefer Birchbox just send samples in small bottles each month. I’ve been really into new moisturizers for my hands, so I’m excited to throw these in my purse to try on the go.
– Grand Central Beauty S.M.A.R.T. Skin Perfecting Polisher – This is exfoliating and toning peel for sensitive skin. I love anything for sensitive skin, but this product is still a little mysterious to me. I’m not exactly sure what it will do, haha – but that’s why I get Birchbox to try new things!
– Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk – I’ve never used a dry shampoo as my hair doesn’t get too oily, but I’ve been wanting to.
– Nail Rock Velvet – This was my favorite in the box and it’s full size! I can’t wait to try it!
– Ahmad Tea London Assorted Teas