Veet Launches Infini’Silk line
The new Veet Infini’Silk line is “the brand’s first Pulsed Light FDA-cleared permanent hair reduction devices” (DSN). Veet promises to replicate the same permanent results you see from salons in your own home. You’ll see smooth results in 4-5 treatments. The collection features 2 varieties (one is rechargeable and the other is not) ranging from $250-$300.
Maybelline Expands Portfolio with New Eye, Lip, and Face Products
- The Nudes Palette – 12 shades in both matte and shimmery varieties. *on my beauty wish list – have any of you tried this palette yet??*
- Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation – a lightweight foundation that doesn’t appear cakey on the skin with a teardrop applicator.
- Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Leathers Cream-Gel Shadow – these color tattoo eye shadows stay in place all day long, available in 5 shades: Chocolate Suede, Creamy Beige, Deep Forest, Dramatic Black, and Vintage Plus.
- Master Kajal Eyeliner – cone shaped tip applicator in a creamy formula, available in 4 shades: Charcoal Skies,Midnight Brown, Navy Night, and Onyx Rush.
- Baby Lips Crystals – these shimmery lip balms provide clinical moisture to lips as well for visibly renewed lips in about 1 week.
- Color Show Nail Lacquer Jewels and Veils – the nail polish formula contains over-sized gem particles for extra glitz.
Oral-B SmartSeries Toothbrush Now Available with Bluetooth
The toothbrush was released in the UK this year, and will be coming to the US in fall 2014. The toothbrush will work with the free Oral-B app on iOS with Android coming in August. The app and toothbrush work to create personalized brushing patterns and routines to maximize and improve your oral health care.