So if you saw my last favorites video – you know I mentioned this item in my list! The Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is a new favorite of mine, so keep reading to find out why.
Here’s why I love about this foundation:
- First off, it’s a new formula for me, a mousse! New foundation formulas are always so exciting. It does apply with a very lightweight consistency.
- The best attribute of this foundation is definitely it’s matte finish – the formula holds true to the claims on package. Your skin looks extremely matte after application! If you struggle with oily skin, this foundation will be your next best friend.
- I also love the shade variety, the Light Ivory in particular is the perfect shade for me when I don’t have a tan. I’ve got a tan at the moment so I haven’t gotten to use as much as I’d like. However, I’ve been in search for the perfect winter foundation and this is it!
- The cost is extremely affordable at around $5.
- It’s very similar to my all-time favorite high-end foundation, Jouer Matte Moisture tint.
The only downfalls of this product:
- Blend-ability can be a bit tricky if your skin isn’t properly primed. I find this foundation only works for me if I use a moisturizer and primer.
- A little of this product goes a long way! I often put too much on my face, because I’m used to how liquid formulas apply and end up looking too washed out. The right application takes a bit of getting used to.
- This product definitely requires a foundation brush and doesn’t work well with fingers, which is nice when I’m in a hurry.
Overall, I’m loving this extremely affordable, unique, and matte mousse foundation from Rimmel!