September 2014’s Birchbox came to me with a “Fresh Paint” theme immediately seen in the unique, custom box designs. “September means turning the page on summer, and diving into fall’s colors, textures, and inspiration.” Can you believe this is Birchbox’s 4 year anniversary? Keep reading to find out what I got in my box!
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum – oil-free and rich in antioxidants, this treatment fades dark spots and evens skin tone
- dr. brandt pores no more vacuum cleaner – award-winning get that degunks pores for fewer blackheads and smoother skin
- Macadamia Professional Healing Oil Spray – lightweight, quick-absorbing formula that combats frizz, boosts shine, and blocks UV rays
- Noir Cosmetics Long-Wear Eyeliner – enriched wit vitamin E, this creamy, waterproof liner glides on smoothly for all-day wear
- Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream – this all-over hydrator heels and softens everything from rough heels to chapped lips
- Birchbox Find! Chapstick Hydration Lock Moisture & Renew
What did you get in your September Birchbox?
Not currently a subscriber? Join Today!