Check out one of my favorite healthy recipes for fall!
Looking for some healthy autumn or winter recipes? This spaghetti squash recipe is perfect for you! It’s gluten-free, paleo friendly, and overall very healthy. It can also be made to be vegan or vegetarian friendly. This recipe serves about 6 people.
– Cut spaghetti squash in half length-wise
– Empty out seeds, and place in a pan face down after seasoning with salt and pepper
– Place 1 cup of water in pan to keep moist while cooking
– Bake in 400 degrees for 45 minutes
– While squash is baking, let’s make our sauce:
– Brown ground turkey and 1 chopped onion, sauté your favorite vegetable mix with 1 tbsp olive oil (I used onions, garlic, mushrooms, green peppers, and red peppers).
– Combine vegetables and browned meat with 1 can of your favorite sauce (I used Prego Roasted Garlie & Herb).
– Let simmer until squash is…
View original post 41 more words