Victoria’s Secret Semi-Annual Sale happened the past few weeks, and I can never seem to keep myself away. I picked up several good finds this shopping trip. I ordered the swim suit bottoms online, but everything else was purchased in-store.
The goodies I picked up this haul are:
- Mega Glow Bronzer (Supermodel Approved) in Light/Medium – On sale from $14 to $7. This is a huge palette of bronzer with a very nifty magnetic closure. It’s very blendable and makes my skin look perfectly sun kissed.
- Sultry Spring VS Tutorial – On sale from $15 to $7.50. The palette contains 6 very pigmented, unique shadows and gel liner with step-by-step instructions. The kit also contains a magnetic closure.
- Kissable Massage Oil in Vanilla Craving – On sale from $15 to $7.50. I always wanted to try a product like this!
- Very Sexy Strappy Brazilian Bottom in Very Fuschia – On sale from $38.50 to $19.99. I was so excited to pick this up in size small which fit perfectly! I have been eyeing this strappy style for awhile as it’s so different than your average bikini. I also have a great top I can pair it with.
- Beach Sexy Ruffle-trim Cheeky Hipkini Bottom in Black – On sale for $14. I love the overall style of these, but unfortunately the medium I ordered is too big. I’ll be exchanging in-store, but I’m very excited to have a great basic black cheeky swimsuit bottom. The ruffles on the sides are a mesh, see through material.
- Very Sexy Push Up in 32B – On sale from $55 to $35.99. This bra has the perfect amount of push-up for a night time look. It’s also my favorite bra color (black) and has some very cute gem detailing.