This month’s glam bag came later than usual. I just received it this past weekend, and I usually get it closer to the 15th of the month. The wait was well worth it though! I did take a peek online beforehand to see what I was getting 😉
I was very impressed with Ipsy when I first started my subscription back in December 2012, but recently the boxes haven’t been as good. However, this month I’m looking forward to using each product! I got:
- Starlooks Lip Pencil – Tickle Me Pink, this product is very creamy and glides on! Seems like the pink color will go with a lot of lipsticks.
- NYX Blush – Spice, I’m not a huge fan of blush as I usually prefer bronzer, but this color seems very nice for many skin tones. I also love NYX products.
- J.Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette – Suzie, the bronzed colors in this are so pretty. It seems like the glitter may be hard to concentrate in one area, and applying it may take the right technique. These seem great for going out or a special event though.
- Cailyn Cosmetics Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner with Brush Built-in – Purple, I already love this eyeliner! The built-in brush works perfectly, and the deep purple color is perfect for my green eyes.
- J.Cat Beauty Eyelash & Eyelash Glue – C32, I have been experimenting more with false eyelashes lately, and am very excited to try these. It’s perfect that they come with glue too.
- Neon green and leopard print cosmetic bag