This month’s box is dedicated to helping us take control of any situation, and to make the most of every minute—on the clock or off duty. The cast of USA’s SUITS picked out some hardworking samples for us to try. Heels off, shades on. Get to playing. #BBPowerPlay.
– Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Purple. Direct from the UK, this user-friendly liquid liner features a velvety smooth formula.
– Kerastase Chroma Thermique – Protect. A silky leave-in treatment that combats dehydration, deteriorations, and dullness with ceramides.
– Vivant Skin Care Mandelic Acid 3-in-1 Wash. Derm-developed formula that clears up blemishes and hyperpigmentation with alpha hydroxy acids.
– Suits Pick This Month! purminerals CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40 in Light. This clinically proven anti-aging formula moisturizes, brightens, and evens skin tone.
– Birchbox Bobby Pins in Green.
I’m most excited about the liquid eyeliner and the CC cream this month – both 2 of my favorite beauty products to use! I already tried the eyeliner, and I was so impressed with the precise applicator and how smoothly it glides on. The acid wash seems like a great new product for me to try – helping diminish acne scars on my face. This box seems a little less “packed” with goodies as June’s box was, which is a little disappointing. I don’t like receiving hair samples in these disposables packets, and wish they would come in a tube.