Sorry for my hiatus… I had some family visit me in Cali recently, but I’m back on my beauty reviews! This month’s theme was “Beach Beauty.” Once again, I loved my bag! I don’t know how they manage to fit so many great products in my bag each month for only $10?!
Overall, I like my bags better from Ipsy than Birchbox, but think I Birchbox offers a better experience. I like the Birchbox online community so much more, and their online store is much more user friendly with great rewards.
- POP Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral Crush – I finally have a coral lip color, been wanting one forever!
- COOLA Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented Moisturizer/Sunscreen – This company makes the best facial sunscreen; I have another sample and love it! It leaves your face more matte looking than oily.
- BH Cosmetics: California Collection Eyeshadow in Hollywood, San Francisco, and Malibu – Great colors, but they aren’t very pigmented.
- Nailtini nailpolish in Mai Tai – I’m not crazy about this color, but love expanding my collection!
- Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray – I love beachy texturizing sprays for my hair, so this is right up my alley!
- Hot Pink Ipsy Cosmetic Bag
I feel like my bag was very catered to my personal needs and wants this month which makes for a happy customer 🙂