I recently got recognized with a nomination for the Liebster Award! This is an award for a small blog to help it get some screen time. Bunny Baubles nominated me for this award, and I’m now going to make some nominations myself! Here are the full rules for bloggers participating:
1. Write out 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions you received from the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other small bloggers (less than 200 followers) and ask them 11 questions.
…And so the cycle continues!
11 Facts About Allison (Me!):
1. I grew up in Indiana and will always be a Hoosier at Heart! I’m a huge basketball fan including the Pacers and IU Hoosiers.
2. I live in Los Angeles now and my favorite areas of the city are West Hollywood and Hermosa/Manhattan Beach.
3. My favorite foods are grilled cheese and mac & cheese (super healthy, I know) – really anything with cheese! 😉 If you live in LA – you have to try The Melt that combines my 2 favorite foods.
4. I’m the oldest child of 3 children, and I fit the stereotypical oldest child personality to a T. My younger brother and sister are my best friends, and I’m so glad to have grown up in an awesome home with wonderful parents.
5. Probably the #1 item on my wishlist right now is a PUPPY!
6. I chemically straightened my hair back in middle school for a few years, but quickly realized my naturally curly hair was the way to go. I haven’t looked back ever since and it’s been about 6 years since I straightened my hair.
7. If you walked in my living room, I’d likely be watching Bravo, E!, HGTV, or Netflix.
8. I love to play beach volleyball and want to get more into cycling. It’s my personal goal to bike one day from San Francisco to LA!
9. “What’s my poison of choice?” Tequila!
10. I tend to create lots of nicknames for the people/pets I love.
11. I’m an absolute clean/neat freak.
Questions from Julia at Bunny Baubles
1. What do you hope for in your blog in the next 5 years?
I hope my blog will reach even more readers and I can continue to provide interesting content! I hope more opportunities arise as a result of my blog, and I will have the change to collaborate more with other bloggers and blogger friendly companies. I also hope to grow my YouTube channel.
2. What is your favorite blog?
3. Who is your biggest inspiration?
My parents are my biggest inspirations ever since I was little. I’ve always had a very close-knit family.
4. What will you treat yourself to?
A new beauty item or pair of shoes!
5. Where are your top 3 travel musts?
Hawaii, Paris, and Thailand
6. What is the one thing that will always make you smile?
Being told I’m loved or a friend tells me they love my blog 🙂
7. How do you feel about social media?
I love it! I’d like to incorporate more social media strategic thinking into my future career path. My favorites are Instagram and Foursquare.
8. What are you most proud of?
Graduating with honors from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University
9. What are you most afraid of?
Fish, Being Stranded on a Remote Island, Missing Out, and Losing Loved Ones
10. What is your favorite 90s song?
“This Is How We Do It” by Montell Jordan
11. What is your non-blogging job?
I work as a marketing consultant for the market research firm, Nielsen. My fancy title is an “Associate Client Manager.”
My List of Questions for My Blogger Nominees
1. What is your job other than blogging (if any)?
2. What has been your favorite concert?
3. Do you have any pet peeves?
4. What’s your favorite TV show?
5. What’s your favorite makeup item?
6. Which NBA team do you support?
7. What are your guilty pleasures?
8. Which types of blogs do you enjoy reading most?
9. Describe one of your most proud accomplishments.
10. What’s your favorite app?
11. Do you have any aspirations you’ve yet to achieve?
My Liebster Award Nominees!
Let me know when you answer my questions please! 🙂
Happy blogging and stay tuned for more from WeezyWee.com!