August 2014’s theme was Lighten Up – here’s to keeping cool and laughing our way into fall! Overall, I liked the items in my box for August, but wasn’t overly impressed with the theme or any Birchbox “extras.” I thought it was cute that before our names on the front of the packages this month, was a funny adjective! (sorry, no picture included)
Overall, I’m a very happy Birchbox subscriber, #Birchblogger, and Birchbox Ace Club member. Let me know below if you’d like a full review of the subscription service and why I’ve stuck with it over others.
Keep reading to see what I got!
Join Birchbox: https://www.birchbox.com/invite/ss2rw
- Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub
- Harvey Prince Ageless Perfume
- Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow
- ModelCo Shimmer Bronzer *Birchbox started allowing members to pick an item in their box and this was my choice!
- Not Soap, Radio Happiness Inducing Body Wash *I was a bit bummed as this leaked in my box.