Should you buy one of the most raved about mascaras on the market? Keep reading to find out if it’s your perfect match!
Mascara is by far my favorite makeup item! It’s important for every mascara lover to find their ideal match. The Benefit They’re Real mascara has been one of the most talked about since it came onto the market, but the question is – is it right for me? Will I fall in love?!
After using this product for a few months, this mascara is best for:
- The widest variety of lash needs – helps with everything including volume, length, and curl.
- I would say this mascara’s best asset is the lengthening effect. It’s not as voluminous as I’d like, but still does a great job.
- This is a very classy mascara that can easily transition from day to night.
- It doesn’t come in a waterproof formula, but does stay in place all day. I will say I do notice some smudging after a few hours of wear.
- It doesn’t clump at all! It keeps your lashes separated, yet voluptuous. This mascara isn’t for you if you enjoy a more clumpy/voluminous type of effect with your lashes.
- My lashes wing out perfectly with the ideal curl when using this mascara. I also really enjoy the deep black color.
- The formula really perfects your lashes resembling false lashes, hence the name!
Overall, I think this mascara is worth a try – but I’ve found several other comparable dupes including Maybelline’s The Rocket mascara. At $23 this mascara is fairly pricey and even though I love it, I’m not going to stick with it forever.