The skincare products I use in my routine before bed.
– The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/shop-by-line/camomile/camomile-silky-cleansing-oil.aspx
– L’Oreal Clean Artiste Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover http://www.lorealparisusa.com/en/products/skin-care/cleansers-makeup-removers/loreal-eye-makeup-remover.aspx
– Bliss Fabulips Pout-O-Matic* http://www.blissworld.com/bliss-products/bliss-collections/fabulips/bliss-fabulips-pout-o-matic-lip-perfecting-system/
Full Blog Review: http://weezywee.com/2014/07/06/bliss-fabulips-pout-o-matic/
– Jane Carter Solutions Nourish & Shine* http://www.janecartersolution.com/Nourish-Shine-4oz.html
– Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser* http://us.lizearle.com/cleanse-tone-moisturise/cleanse-and-polish-hot-cloth-cleanser.html
– Burt’s Bees Brightening Dark Spot Corrector* http://www.burtsbees.com/Brightening-Dark-Spot-Corrector/02284-00,default,pd.html
– Hydroxatone AMPM Anti-Wrinkle Cream* http://hydroxatone.com/product_card/Hydroxatone_AMPM_Anti-Wrinkle_Complex
– Boots Botanics Organic Hydrating Eye Cream http://www.target.com/p/boots-botanics-organic-hydrating-eye-cream-0-5-oz/-/A-14496987
– Mario Badescu Drying Lotion http://www.mariobadescu.com/drying-lotion
Video filmed with Nikon D5100 and edited with iMovie.
Disclaimer: Items marked with a * were either sent to me for consideration or given to me as gifts.
One thought on “My Nighttime Skincare Routine | Fall 2014”
Great video!! I really want to try out the cleansing oil and muslin cloth!