In order to showcase the beauty of your lips, you need to properly moisturizer, exfoliate, and care for them. I have a detailed post about exfoliating your lips, which you can check out for more tips and ideas. First and foremost though, you’ll need a good everyday moisturizing treatment. Pictured above are some of my absolute favorites that will seem as juicy as a smoothie on your lips!
- Dior Lip Glow – Perfect if you want a touch of color to accompany your moisturizer. This formula is very unique as it transforms to a slightly different color on everyone’s lips.
- EOS Lip Balm – Such a convenient, fun lip balm. Love the packaging and variety of scents.
- it Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush Butter Gloss – This formula is a bit thicker as it comes in a gloss form, and it’s perfect for when I want my lips to look extra “juicy”.
- Burt Bee’s Nourishing Lip Balm – This natural lip treatment is affordable and perfect for everyday use.
- Vaseline – The brand recently released a special lip formula, but I’ve been a fan of their original variety formula forever. I don’t like to use this all the time, but it’s perfect for a deep moisturizer to relieve extremely chapped lips. It’s a very versatile beauty product and can be used in a multitude of other ways as well including: skin moisturizer, eye makeup remover, and first aid treatment.
- Sugar Fresh Lip Treatment – This is probably my favorite out all my lip balms! This formula just feels so luxurious on my lips. It’s like a mini spa treatment each time. I love the rich, thick formula and it smells wonderful.