The November 2014 Birchbox theme was all about Giving as they teamed up with (RED) to raise money and awareness for the global fight against AIDS #shaRED. My box was packed with goodies this month that included:
- amika Nourishing Mask – Paraben-free treatment that conditions and repairs with super fruit see buckthorn berry
- Cynthia Rowley Beauty Creamy Lip Stain in “Heartthrob” – A long-wearing stain from the NYC-based designer that gives unbeatable moisture and shine
- Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy Body Lotion – Antioxidant-rich moisturizer that smooths and softens with botanicals like grape seed
- Royal Apothic Cuppa Cuppa Firming Tea Treatment Mask – Made with antioxidant-rich tea, this mask firms and brightens skin in just eight minutes
- theBalm Cosmetics Cindy-Lou Manizer – This shimmery, soft pink highlighter perks up your features with a natural-looking glow
- Bonus: Coconut Chips
The Birchbox Holiday Shop also opened up this month, featuring plenty of gift ideas for family, friends, or yourself! I’ve already taken advantage of some of the offers being a Birchbox Ace member. This probably is for Birchbox subscribers who’ve racked up so many points in a year and features several perks.
I’m actually contemplating if I want to continue with my Birchbox subscription. I love the service, but I’m feeling like I have too many samples in my life right now! I just used up all my points that I’d been saving up as well. I will be sure to keep you all updated on my decision next month.