Birchbox has a new design this month featured on all their branding. I think I received my box earlier this month than I usually do as it arrived just 2-3 days after my notification email.
The theme is “Wanderlust.” #BBWanderlust This month’s box is filled with samples from near and far that will serve you well on all your summer adventures. In my box I got:
– Birchbox + Color Club Wanderlust Collection. Exclusive neon pastel shades inspired by four of our favorite cities. Off-white color/”Mod in Manhattan.”
– Miss Jessie’s Original Jelly Soft Curls. This cult favorite is specifically formulated to leave curls defined and crunch-free.
– Oscar de la Renta Something Blue. The brand’s latest scent, a lovely blend of mandarin and linden blossoms.
– SW Basics Lip Balm. A roster of organic and fair trade ingredients packed into a moisturizing handmade lip balm.
– Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Hi-Definition Hydrating Mineral Perfecting Powder. A shine-zapping mineral powder that keeps oil levels in check.
– Lifestyle Extra! Tweezerman Matchbox Itty Bitty Nail Files. Too-cute mini file that is just asking to be added to your makeup bag.
– The box also included post cards from each of Birchbox’s global offices.
I’m so excited about this month’s box! I was considering unsubscribing from Birchbox as I haven’t been so happy with my box the past few months. However, this month I received more samples than usual, and I feel that I can use more of the samples. My favorite is definitely the nail polish — I’ve been dying to get my hands on a white color! (Note: I forgot to include it in the second picture above). I think Birchbox benefitted from the new profile preferences that each subscriber can update. I suggest you update your preferences as they now have more options like not receiving perfume. I don’t mind getting perfume, but I did put that I’d like to receive it less.