This month’s “Step and Repeat” Birchbox came with plenty of products to make anyone red carpet ready. They also teamed up with US Weekly for that extra star beauty intel. I’ve seen Birchbox partner with other organizations in the past like Women’s Health Magazine, and the boxes are always great.
Click Here to start subscribing to Birchbox today!
My box came with:
– Beauty Protector, Protect & Oil – Defends hair against UV rays, heat, and breakage.
– COOLA Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face – I’m going to love this shine-free finish, as I hate the oiliness of sunscreen.
– Ruby Wing Color Changing Nail Polish in Kitten Heels – The color-changing polish morphs from a hot fuchsia to a deep magenta in the sun (so cool!)
– Smashbox Cosmetics Full Exposure Mascara – I’ve heard amazing things about this high end mascara!
– Smashbox Cosmetics Full Exposure Palette sample – I love the shades that came with this, but I’m not a huge fan of the format. I don’t tend to like these eyeshadow samples that come on cardboard packets as I feel I don’t get enough product to form an opinion.