I apologize this post is going up late, but I had some trouble getting my Birchbox in October. Bichboxes always take longest to deliver on the West Coast, and when I received my box a sample had broken. I emailed Birchbox, who was extremely helpful and immediately sent me a replacement. However, it took a while for it to get all the way across country! Funny enough – the same sample broke during the 2nd shipment again! 😦 I gave up and decided to show you all the remaining samples I received this month.
The theme for October 2014 was “Fanfare: Obsessed. Addicted. Can’t Get Enough. Hold My Calls.” This month, Birchbox was sharing all their passions, because everyone has a fan in them. In my box(es) I received:
- Essential Elements – Wake Up Rosemary Shower Gel
- LuMesh – Hydrating Lip Gloss in “Sadie”
- ModelCo – POWERLASH High Impact Black Mascara
- Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Antioxidant Concentrate Serum with Retinol
- Atelier Cologne – Cedrat Enivrant Cologn Abosolue
- Ellovi – Vanilla Butter
- Lord & Berry – Paillettes Glitter Eye Pencil in “Black”
- Mally – High Shine Liquid Lipstick in “Melon” *This was definitely my favorite product of the month! It was full-size and the sample I selected in the Sample Choice Selection window. Birchbox now lets you pick 1 sample out each month.
I still love my Birchbox subscription, and I’ve racked up quite a few points that I’m excited to spend. This December will be my 2 year anniversary with Birchbox, and I’m thinking of canceling for the moment to try another service out.
What are your thoughts on Birchbox? Let me know below!